Oberer Marktplatz 54
For guests, arriving by car, who have booked a room in the center of Hallstatt, the parking garage "P1" was built. The vehicles can be parked there during your stay. A shuttle service will bring you and your luggage from P1 to your accommodation and upon departure back.
Please note upon arrival:
- Follow the traffic management system and use one of the three parking spaces: in the tunnel (Park Terrace) and in the district Lahn. Follow the parking guidance system to the parking garage P1
- At the entrance to P1 you have to press the button "Hotel Ticket".
- Take the ticket and drive into the parking garage. Park your car on a free parking space.
- Then go to the "hotel shuttle information point" - It's very close to the parking garage entrance.
- Log in to the parking attendant and tell him which house you have booked in the center.
- If the Info-Point is not busy, use the call-system and report your arrival, the shuttle service will be there in a few minutes.
- The shuttle service will take you and your luggage to your hotel.
- On departure day, the shuttle service will take you and your luggage back to your car at P1. About the schedule please contact your landlord.
- Before departure from P1, please go with your hotel ticket to the ticket machine and plug it in to an authorized insertion part.
- The pay machine charge for each 24 hours within which you then switched after payment without restriction and can extend.
- Day 1 - 3: 24 hours 9.- Euro
Day 4 - 7: 24 hours 6.- Euro
from day 8 to the end of your stay 4.- Euro per 24 hours.
This provision mainly affects guests of the hotel in central Hallstatt. For guests staying in apartments exemptions that you learn from your landlord apply.